This Privacy Statement sets out the basis which Vulpes Investment Management, (we”, “us”, or “our”)may collect, use or otherwise process personal information and data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore.
This Privacy Statement may be supplemented or amended at our sole discretion from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed about how we are protecting your personal information. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com.
We generally record certain usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to this Website. This information may include the websites that you access immediately before and after your visit to our site, the internet browser you are using, and your IP address. If we use such data at all, it will be on an aggregate basis, and we will not disclose to third parties any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may employ cookies.
Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use this Website. We only collect personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you for the purpose which such personal information is collected, for example, when you opt to subscribe to our newsletter, to gain access to specific content, or request communications about specific areas of interest. Such information collected may consist of, but is not limited to, your name, current job title, company, email address, and telephone number. Do not provide personal information to us, unless you consent to our use of that information for our legitimate business purposes.
We may also collect, store and maintain any personal information that you provide to us through the following ways:
- through application or subscription forms for investment;
- by email or other written mechanisms;
- over a telephone call;
- in person;
- through transactions;
- by technology that is used to support communications between us; and
- through publicly available information sources (which may include telephone directories, the internet, and social media sites).
For investors, we may request and collect additional personal information from you in connection with our KYC processes, in compliance with applicable laws and legal obligations, particularly in relation to AML/CTF. For founders, we may request and collect personal information like your background and details of your business, so we can evaluate potential investment opportunities.
Use of personal information
Where you submit any personal information to us, the information you submit may be used as follows:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our dealings with you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- marketing purposes, or to send you materials or communications relating to Vulpes Investment Management that we feel may be of interest to you;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information; and/or
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
The purposes listed in the above paragraphs may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our business or dealings with you; and/or
- to third-party service providers, agents, partners, and other organisations we have engaged in connection with our business; and/or
- to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
Additionally, we may provide your personal information to other entities within the Vulpes Group in order to provide you with information that could be of interest to you and conduct market or other research. Personal information may also be disclosed to other entities within the Vulpes Group and other third parties (a) in order to respond to your requests or inquiries, (b) to share investment opportunities and deal flow, or (c) in the course of engaging in activities that are customary in our industry.
By providing information through this Website or any other channel managed by us, you are consenting to the disclosures described above.
All of these disclosures may involve the transfer of personal information across geographical borders and to countries or regions without data protection rules similar to those in effect in your area of residence. We may also store your personal information in a jurisdiction outside the country where the purpose is provided or where you are based. By providing personal information on our Website or through any other channel managed by us, you consent to such transfer and/or storage of personal information across borders, in accordance with applicable law.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as the information is reasonably required to fulfil the purpose collection of the information or until you request that we delete that information.
Access to Personal Information
If you would like to request access to your personal information, to update your details, or unsubscribe from communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In all cases, we will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Information Security We have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security for an organisation of our size to protect all information provided by visitors via this Website from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.